Cowgirl Tuff Work Hard Play Hard pants now in a new "tuck in" option. The same black microfiber exterior that cuts wind and is resistant to water, snow, and even hay, and the same cozy fleece lining that will keep you warm in even the most frigid temperatures without the bulk. This new option is more fitted and runs smaller than the original fleece lined microfiber pant option it is also a 31" inseam cuffed (these are NOT cut to inseam like the regular pants).
- Standard 31" inseam meant to be tucked into muck and other winter boots.
- Wind, water, snow and hay resistant durable microfiber exterior
- 90% nylon, 10% spandex; lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Cozy light black fleece lining
- Perfect rise hits your natural waist (between mid and high)
- Pull on style (no zipper, no drawstring)
- Belt loops
- Hip and butt pockets
- Fitted fit
Sizing Recommendations & Size Chart: The tuck in option is more fitted than the regular fleece lined microfiber pants so you may not be the same size. While the fabric itself has lots of stretch, the waistband itself has limited stretch and no draw sting option making it so that you will need to do a dance and wiggle to get them on - but a great fit once on. Not recommended for those with a bigger behind or those that struggle with thigh room unfortunately, as you may not be able to get into them with the lack of stretch in the waist.